Basically, all companies offers the same services. BUT:
1. some are more expensive than others (for me, this is less important, because I don’t have so many domains)
2. some have a not-so-good customer service (and for me, this is VERY important).
3. finally, some have a not-so-easy to use interface.
Generally speaking, I never had too unpleasant experiences (except with the Internet.bs customer service, which is…strange, to say at least).
The best overall was (for me) Namecheap. A true gem:
– not expensive (if this matters to you)
– brilliant customer service (always ready to fulfill my requests and answering to my emails so fast, even Saturday and Sunday). In fact, I am writing this post today (Sunday), precisely because the impressive way they reacted to my demands, a couple of hours ago.
– And a very intuitive interface.
I am using their services for years and I don’t think I’ll ever move. If not broken, don’t repair it.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.